Brenda Taube of Margate has announced that she will seek the Republican nomination for New Jersey Assembly.
Taube is well-positioned to win this Assembly seat with 25+ years of service in both the public and private sector. As a former Margate City Commissioner, Taube is well-known for running a financially tight-ship featuring no tax increases. (rare for a South Jersey shore town) “The average local tax bill for New Jersey homeowners is now over $8,300 and remains the highest in the nation,” Taube stated.
Taube is also a Deacon at Margate Community Church. She resides in Margate with her husband, John and their 12-year old daughter, Ellie.
The Atlantic County Republican Convention takes place on March 25. Taube will request the nomination for one of two open NJ Assembly seats.
Taube: “New Jersey faces some of the toughest financial problems in its history and the Democrats are committed to the status quo. There is no accountability to taxpayers and no regard for the future.”
Brenda Taube: I will fight to make New Jersey more affordable. We need a representative whose focus is not on making a name for themselves, but on listening to voters and making a difference.
Past Experience & Background:
- Commissioner at City of Margate
- Executive Director at Cape May Film Festival
- Assistant Director at New Jersey Small Business Development Center
- Director of Marketing and Tourism Development at South Jersey Cultural Alliance
- Owner at Small Business Owner (TCBY Franchisee)
- Studied Business Management/Law at Stockton University
- Studied at Atlantic Cape Community College
For more information, go to: www.BrendaTaube.com.