Even with hardcore competition, Boogie Nights is still the king of Atlantic City area dance clubs.
Inside the Tropicana Casino Resort, Boogie Nights attracts a wide variety of age groups. The non-stop 70 & 80’s music, expertly mixed on Saturday nights by Gabor Kiss can take a big chunk of credit for that.
Hit after hit, oh wow records and fist pumping anthems pack the lighted dance floor. Mr. Boogie, Roller Girl, Hula Hoop Girl, celebrity impersonators and all of your favorite 70′s and 80′s icons.
VIDEO: Boogie Nights Atlantic City
- Had my bachelorette party here last year. Great time. Pay for the private areas, it is totally worth it. The dancing is great. Staff rocks.
- The music is great, 80s and 90s pop, hip hot, dance, disco, good DJ and good mixes. Drinks are not that expensive in comparison to others hotel or casinos in town.
- We’ve had so much fun dancing to the old school music in an throwback atmosphere. It’s fun and safe. I’m impressed with the diversity in age, ethnicity, and culture each time I’ve been–proof that good music and clean fun are universal!
- Wanted to show my husband how much fun this night club is for all ages. The crowd is mature, laid back, and fun to hang out with even if you don’t know the people, compared to the Borgata & Haven which are over-priced and overall younger crowd.
- Music is 70’s & 80’s, great dance vibe, great bartenders and entertainment staff. Even the bouncers are nice. Go figure! I would highly recommend choosing Boogie Nights for dancing, night life, girls night our and perks of being in the quarter at Tropicana because you can bar & club hop in 1 general area for a nominal fee. Fridays usually $10 & Saturdays $15. Can’t wait to go back with my girlfriend/bestie in October!
- Mixed crowd of young – mid and older folks which is great! Actual female dancers on stage AWESOME! excellent dancers. Dance floor gets crowded and as people drink they get sloppy (as with any place) while dancing – like any place but security keeps it safe – we danced off the dance floor on the side and out of the crowd but still great fun! This is our 6 or 7 time here – still greats fun
- It was nice going to a club for the first time in ages! This club features music from the 70’s and 80’s, and NOT at a ridiculous volume level. They have a decent sized dance floor, and several dancers who entertain the crowd. What I especially liked was the age group – mostly 30s – 50s or even 60’s (I’m in my late 50s). It wasn’t geared for the younger set (there are several clubs in the Tropicana that are), and I felt comfortable there.