With wide open arms and growling stomachs, Ventnor foodies have welcomed back the father and son team of Franco & Carmine LaMarra. They’re the duo behind Tutto Fresco Italian Grill at 6410 Ventnor Ave.
Franco hails from the Naples region of southern Italy. Early in his career, LaMarra was a hair cutter. Today, Franco cuts fresh pasta dough for his classic lasagna, ravioli and gnocchi.
Team LaMarra opened their first eatery, Momma Rosa in Vineland, back in 1978.
Tutto Fresco is the latest culinary success here in Ventnor.
Wonderful Italian restaurant. Big portion of food. Hot and delicious. Definitely try the seafood risotto.
Pasta was perfect, tiramisu was delicious! Great addition to the neighborhood.
Fabulous homemade pasta and as true Italian food as a great restaurant in Roma. Calamari perfectly cooked + tender – portions are excessively large- incredibly seasoned + served hot. Seafood is sumptuous
Price is great – BYOB/ seats about 40, so make a reservation.
Some of Tutto Fresco Ventnor’s ITALIAN AMERICAN CLASSICS…
- CHICKEN PARMIGIANO Nonna’s breadcrumbs, tomato sauce and mozzarella $18
- VEAL PARMIGIANO Nonna’s breadcrumbs, tomato sauce and mozzarella $22
- VEAL MARSALA Sautéed in mushroom marsala wine demi $18
- CHICKEN SALTIMBOCA Prosciutto, mozzarella, tomato, sage, in white wine $19
- VEAL FLORENTINE Sautéed spinach, Roma tomato, goat cheese, in white wine $23
- CHICKEN SORRENTINO Chicken breast, eggplant, sautéed mushrooms in a light red sauce, baked with mozzarella cheese $19
- VEAL FRANCESE Egg battered Chicken and Veal in a white wine lemon sauce with sun dried tomatoes and capers $22
- SHRIMP FRANCESE Egg battered shrimp in white wine lemon sauce with sun dried tomatoes and capers $20
- BRONZINO LIVERESE Capers, cherry, tomatoes, white wine $29
- 6410 Ventnor Ave, Ventnor, NJ
- (609) 829-5410
Looking to invest in Margate and Ventnor? Maybe start a business? Contact Larry Campbell of Balsley Losco Real Estate for more info on Downbeach commercial opportunities. Call 609-442-6972