Planning and Zoning boards love stuff like this. Mixed-use Real Estate development. Commercial at street level, residential on top.
Towns like Ventnor and Margate looking to slow the mad rush. Stop / slow the converting of retail properties into more lucrative, residential / single family homes.
Bolstering Business Districts.
Recent example: Former Delaware Meat Market property sold & redeveloped as Oceancrat Seafood Boil. On the second level, a shiny new summer rental. 2 BR/1.5 Bath at 6506 Ventnor Ave in Ventnor.
- Upgraded kitchen and bathrooms.
- Master bedroom has half bath.
- Master bedroom has queen size bed.
- Second bedroom has full size futon/twin bunk bed.
- Washer and dryer in unit.
- July: $10,000
- August: $10,000
- Now until Labor Day: $21,000.
Close to the beach, restaurants, shops, boardwalk. Plenty of outdoor space. Two large decks. Off-street parking spot in the back.
Call SHERRI LILIENFELD: 609-287-1795. APEX PRIME REALTY. Sherri@ApexPrime.com