Stabilization of the Downbeach Real Estate market? That’s the question we ask Sherri Lilienfeld of Apex Prime Realty.
Margate and Ventnor have seen, on average, 20-25% year-over-year home price increases. Unsustainable.
- Average price of Margate home is now $1.8m. Used to be $600k.
- Margate had 8 price reductions last month.
- Ventnor inventory rose from 51 last month, to 66 in Aug.
- Ventnor saw 20 price reductions.
- Ventnor median home price is now $837k
There’s growing demand for moderately priced homes in the Downbeach area.Sherri Lilienfeld, Apex Prime Realty
What is a Buyer’s Agent?
Do some over-promise what they can sell your house for? If priced too high, you get less showings and a longer time on market.
Should I invest in commercial property? It’s all about the numbers and cash flow. No emotion.
Want your investment to appreciate over time? Is positive cash flow more important?
Short-Term Rental Pros & Con
Pickleball Savior of Shuttered Malls