Summer 2019 may be over, but the fun and warm weather continues along the shore.
Saturday, Sept. 7, 5 p.m. – Hard Rock Casino presents the “Celebrate America Parade”. Former Miss America Suzette Charles is grand marshal. Atlantic City Boardwalk.
Saturday, Sept. 7, 8 p.m. – Lima Bean Riot live on stage, in front of Boardwalk Hall on the Atlantic City Boardwalk.
Saturday, Sept. 7, 10 p.m. – Fireworks display in front of Tropicana Atlantic City. Viewable from AC & Ventnor Boardwalks.
Sept 11., 10 am. – Saracini-O’Neill Atlantic City 9/11 Memorial. On the Boardwalk at Jackson Ave. Celebrate the lives of loved ones lost in the 9/11 attack.
Saturday Sept. 14. 6pm – 8:30pm- Ventnor will open its Fishing Pier (the locked area beyond the gate) to the public to enjoy the beautiful views, fish at no cost, and learn about memberships! . S Cambridge Ave & Boardwalk.
Sunday, Sept 22. Margate Dog Show.
Sunday, Sept. 22, noon – Atlantic City Latino Festival at Bader Field on Albany Ave.
Saturday, Sept. 28, noon – Absecon Lighthouse’s first ever Pumpkin Patch event. Fun for the whole family.
Downbeach Area FALL FUN
- Absecon Lighthouse – Tallest lighthouse in New Jersey – open for climbing 228 steps to the top.
- Atlantic City Aquarium – Ocean oddities, sharks, sea anemones and more at Gardner’s Basin.
- Central Pier Arcade and Speedway- Features NASCAR-style go karts. On the Boardwalk at Tennessee Ave.
- Forsythe Wildlife Refuge – 43,000 acres of protected coastal habitat and nature trails in Galloway, NJ.
- Lucy the Elephant – Restored giant historic landmark, open for tours in Margate, NJ.
- Boardwalk Miniature Golf – 18 holes of mini golf on the Boardwalk at Mississippi Ave.
- Skate Zone – Flyers Skate Zone ice rink. Skate or play ice hockey.