A magnificent beachfront property along the Ventnor Boardwalk. One of a kind. Acquire this property via upcoming auction.
An amazing property on the market for a few years. Owners were looking for close to $5 mil.
Now, the property will go to auction with a minimum bid of $2.25 million. Max Spann will run the auction.
Ventnor Family Compound. Entire Beach Block.
- 16 bedrooms featuring 7 oceanfront suites.
- Wide-open floor plan. Gourmet kitchen and central entertainment area.
- Multiple decks and patios.
- Floor to ceiling windows along spectacular oceanfront pool.
- Private and gated. Courtyard provides off street parking and access to 3 car garage.
- Steps from beach. Minutes away from entertainment of Atlantic City.
Exquisite Oceanfront Estate in Ventnor with Fantastic Views.
2019 Ventnor Taxes – $94,781.61
Ventnor Property Tax Assessment is $3,666,600
Want to see the property? Previews are as follows:
- Sunday, April 5, Noon til 2p.
- Thursday, April 16, Noon til 2p.
Auction Date: On-Site Sunday, April 26, 2020 at 1 pm
Name Your Price. Buying at auction allows a purchaser to name their own price for a property, not some pre-established listing price. With the open forum of a cry-out auction, a bidder can confidently be assured true market value.
About Max Spann Auctions. A typical auction lasts 20 to 30 minutes. At it’s conclusion, you know immediately whether you are the winning bidder. This eliminates prolonged and costly negotiations that often accompany traditional brokerage sales.
Q: Should you work with a local Real Estate agent? A buyer’s agent? A: We think so.
- A buyer’s agent can walk you through the bid process. They can be your local rep if you bid remotely. A local agent can provide insight happening during the live auction. They can provide comparables of other properties and assess the best market price.
- Remember: A Real Estate buying agent represents YOU, not the property seller.
Need more info? Need a buyer’s agent? Contact Sherri Lilienfeld of Apex Prime Realty.