A magnificent beachfront property along the Ventnor Boardwalk is being made available via an upcoming auction on June 28.
This one of a kind estate at 4900 Boardwalk in Ventnor has been on the market for a few years. At one time, the owners were looking for close to $5 mil.
The property will go to auction with a minimum bid of $2.25 million. Max Spann will run the auction.
New Auction Date: Sunday June 28, 2020 at 1:00 pm
Online Simulcast Bidding and Onsite Bidding
Ventnor Family Compound. Entire Beach Block.
- 16 bedrooms featuring 7 oceanfront suites.
- Wide-open floor plan. Gourmet kitchen and central entertainment area.
- Multiple decks and patios.
- Floor to ceiling windows along spectacular oceanfront pool.
- Private and gated. Courtyard provides off street parking and access to 3 car garage.
- Steps from beach. Minutes away from entertainment of Atlantic City.
Exquisite Oceanfront Estate in Ventnor with Fantastic Views.
2019 Ventnor Taxes – $94,781.61
Ventnor Property Tax Assessment is $3,666,600
Private Property Previews by Appointment: June 7 and June 14.
Name Your Price. Buying at auction allows a purchaser to name their own price for a property, not some pre-established listing price. With the open forum of a cry-out auction, a bidder can confidently be assured true market value.
About Max Spann Auctions. A typical auction lasts 20 to 30 minutes. At it’s conclusion, you know immediately whether you are the winning bidder. This eliminates prolonged and costly negotiations that often accompany traditional brokerage sales.
Should you work with a local Real Estate agent? A buyer’s agent? We think so.
- A buyer’s agent can walk you through the bid process. They can be your local rep if you bid remotely.
- A buyer’s agent can provide insight on what’s happening during the live auction.
- A buyer’s agent can provide comparables of other properties and assess best market price.
- A Real Estate ‘buyer’s agent’ represents YOU, not the property seller.
Call Sherri Lilienfeld of APEX PRIME REALTY for details on this auction. 609-487-9996
This amazing estate along the Ventnor Boardwalk is full of history. Built by Mr. Daniel Tabas and his wife, Evelyn.
This rags-to-riches story began in Atlantic City, where Tabas lived with his parents and a brother. After college, he went on to amass a fortune. Along with his father and brother, he collected junk and scrap metal. This was the beginning of his Acorn Iron & Supply Company.
Tabas was chairman of Royal Bank who appeared on billboards in a cowboy hat as the “Loan Ranger”.
Tabas also developed and managed Real Estate holdings like the Downingtown Inn & Downingtown Farmers Market. Atlantic City was also a target of development for Tabas.
Daniel M. Tabas passed away in 2003 at 80 yrs of age.