Over 25 Ventnor business owners gathered on Monday, Nov. 8 to discuss how they could boost awareness of the city’s excellent business offerings.
The 90 minute get-together was scheduled to measure interest in forming a Ventnor Business Chamber.
Ventnor Commissioners Lance Landgraf and Tim Kriebel addressed the group and shared some ideas and concepts with those in attendance.
Topics discussed with Ventnor business owners:
- Partner with Greater Atlantic City Chamber of Commerce.
- Design and distribution of merchant map / brochure.
- Form committees. Hold them accountable for assigned tasks.
- Better leverage of digital platforms.
- Idea has been tried 2x before. Is 3rd time the charm?
- Learn from Margate Business Association.
- Branding of each Ventnor business district.
- Many Ventnor businesses still not familiar to visitors and 2nd homeowners.