Downbeach Foodie News
- Former Sage location to become ‘Aroma’.
- Waterdog Smoked Fish. Not easy converting a bank to an eatery. Look for mid-late summer opening.
- Plans underway for Downbeach Restaurant Week?
- Miami Burger in Margate almost finished with indoor seating & ordering construction.
- Santucci’s Square Pizza construction moving along quickly.
Ventnor mixed-use building proposed
Planning board to discuss mixed use development on land next to SAPORE. Bellmawr Holdings, LLC is seeking Ventnor Planning Board approvals to build a three-story mixed use building on vacant land located at 6503-6513 Ventnor Avenue.
The building would house five commercial units on the ground floor and five residential units on the second floor.
Other Margate & Ventnor News
C-sure playground on Ventnor boardwalk still closed. Will keep all posted when repairs start…and are finished.
Margate Parking lot ( formerly owned by Johnny’s Cafe ) to open for paid parking, Summer 2019.
Bullet voting & write in candidate could fare well in the upcoming MAY 14 Margate election.
Portions of Amherst Ave in Margate still collapsing.