NJ Senator Vince Polistina has been endorsed by the NJEA, the New Jersey Teachers Union.
Polistina, along with NJ Assemblyman Don Guardian, ‘very happy’ with support coming from this powerful union.
Substantial financial support and other election benefits come with this NJEA endorsement. But, all those goodies come with a price: keep quiet about controversial, often disgusting policies being instituted within the NJ public school system.
Downside to the NJEA endorsement. Both Polistina (R) and Guardian (R) facing criticism similar to what Chris Brown (R) endured when he stepped down from his NJ Senate seat. Brown admonished by SJGOP for taking $150k job that reports directly to Gov. Phil Murphy (D).
What are Polistina and Guardian’s views on parental rights while kids are at school? Both avoiding that topic.
NJEA believes teachers and school administrators shouldn’t contact parents about their child’s gender dysphoria and/or sex-transition efforts.
NJ teachers union approves and supports the following:
- Schools should not inform parents about student gender-dysphoria.
- Adult-oriented sex education starting in 3rd grade.
- Elimination of high-school exit exams.
- Lowered academic standards, Remove AP classes.
- Teach students: there are more than two genders.
- Attend sex-ed classes based on student’s gender identity, not biology.
- Prioritize LGBTQIA+, social justice and equity.
- Biological boys in girls bathrooms / locker rooms.
- Biological boys competing in girls sports.
- Mandatory preferred pronouns.
- Non-compliant school districts will lose Federal & State aid.
The NJEA supports Admiral Levine’s input on school health care and ‘gender-affirming’ efforts.
With the NJEA endorsement, don’t expect Polistina or Guardian to discuss major, often harmful changes within the NJ public school system.