Ventnor welcomed another new business to town this month. Greens and Grains on Ventnor Ave just opened their doors, steps from a new Ventnor Coffee & baked goods cafe.
Nicole Jacoby & Lambros Psounos are partners in life and in the kitchen. They both believe in the power of plant based diets and living a vegan lifestyle. They opened their first Greens & Grains outlet in late 2013.
With two juice bars & eateries, one co-op and THIRTEEN GRAB & GO locations (and growing) they are bringing this vegan revolution to the masses.
WATCH VIDEO: Nicole Jacoby interview >
- Roasted Garlic White Bean Hummus
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with garlic tomato sauce
- Savory Black Beans and Rice with Spicy Tomatoes & Cilantro
- Roasted Spaghetti Squash with Mixed Vegetables & Tomato Sauce
- Creamy Tomato, Mushroom and Basil Pasta
- Wraps w/ greens, cucumber, tomato, onions, sesame seeds, candied almonds. Avocado dressing / red wine vinaigrette
- Fruit & Veggie Salad: greens, cucumber, carrot, raisins, strawberries, walnuts. Choice of dressing.
- Taco Salad: greens, marinated beans , cilantro lime rice, black olives, cucumbers, onions, guacamole & salsa.
Classic juice flavors:
- RECHARGE: beet, carrot, apple, lemon, ginger
- REFRESH: carrot, orange, cucumber, lemon
- RESET: lemon, filtered water, cayenne, maple syrup
- RENEW: kale, melon, apple, celery, cucumber, lime
- RESTORE: kale, cucumber, celery, apple, parsley, lemon, ginger