The Margate Farmers Market offers over 30 New Jersey Farmers and small food vendors. Market days are full of the colors and sounds of shoppers from all over who live and work in this community.
Starting JUNE 15.
Thursdays 8:30a-Noon. Monroe & Amherst Ave, Margate.
Margate Farmers Market is a visual and aromatic feast.
Farm tables are loaded with the region’s freshest offerings.
- In-season fruits and vegetables
- Fresh roasted coffee, cheeses & seafood
- Spices & soaps
- Cut flowers & potted gardens
- Fresh bread & blueberry pie
- Prepared foods and other goodies